We are a young and dynamically growing company. The ZIMMERMANN PV-Steel Group has been developing, planning and supplying solar mounting structures for projects worldwide since 2009. Our portfolio comprises fixed tilt mounting systems, single-axis tracker systems and floating systems. As a fourth technology, we develop and design systems for Agri-PV applications.
The company headquarters are located in Oberessendorf, directly on the B30 between Biberach and Ravensburg. For some years now, we maintain several sales offices and work closely together with distribution partners all over the world.
- Truck loading and unloading
- Receipt and control of incoming goods
- Professional storage
- Operation of fork lifts and other material handling equipment
- Goods commissioning
- And much more …
What we expect from you:
- Ideally completed training as a warehouse logistics specialist, but not a prerequisite
- Forklift/crane driver‘s license
- Physical resilience
- Interest in innovative technology
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- High level of personal responsibility and drive to get things done
- Innovative and self-motivated attitude
What we offer you:
- Performance-related pay
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Interessante Bezahlung
- Betriebliche Altersvorsorge
- Bonus payments, Leave and Christmas benefits
- Job bike
- Charging stations for e-mobility
- Complimentary fruit, water and coffee
- And much more …
We offer optimal working conditions in our new office building. The working atmosphere and the team spirit are excellent.
Become part of the energy transition!
Please E-Mail your application to:
Zimmermann PV-Steel Group
For any further questions please call us at: 07355 79099-0