ZIM Track: the cost-effective, low maintenance tracker system which offers a high level of security and scalability.
Outstanding and innovative System
ZIM Track – Single Axis Tracker
- State of the art Single Axis Tracker
- Boost energy production up to 30%
- Strong and solid construction
- Bifacial optimised design
- One module portrait for maximum module size flexibility.
- Adaptable to challenging ground conditions
- Terrain-specific 3D-backtracking
- Simulation-based independent row management
- Fast, safe, and simple assembly
- Single row powered system
- Independent row control
- Adjustment of row lengths for optimal land use
- V-cleaning position enables two rows to be cleaned concurrently
- Tracker rows can be up to 96 meters (314 feet) in length.
- Innovative and reliable tracker control system
- Proprietary DC-powered Track.Bloxx
- Low maintenance tracker design – no batteries required
- Incorporated cable management design
ZIMMERMANNQuality and service
Made in Germany!
Precision through CNC tube laser technology with company headquarters in Oberessendorf and production halls in Ritzenweiler.
Since 19 June ZIMMERMANN PV-Stahlbau has been one of the TOP 100 most innovative medium-sized companies in Germany.
Computer-controlled machines and production facilities are a guarantee for "top quality" at reasonable prices!
Fast assembly due to few components and reduced use of tools.
Robust due to strong materials, no welded joints and hot-dip galvanizing.
The products we put on the market are CE-conform / Organization is ISO9001 and ISO14001 certified.
Precise and fully automatic production with headquarters in Oberessendorf and production halls in Ritzenweiler.
Variable and individual
Individual adaptation to module size and local conditions as well as adjustable inclination and height.